TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions contain legal obligations. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site and booking your ticket with Quay Players.
You expressly understand and agree that: (a) this site and any of the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that this site makes no warranties, representations or conditions (as used in this section “warranties”) of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement and that any such warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed, and (b) this site specifically makes no warranties that a it or any of its services, including any content, information, products or services obtained from or through the use of this site or any of the services, will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis or that such services or the results derived therefrom will meet your requirements or expectations.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall this site, including its affiliates and licensors, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, and any damages for loss of profits, savings, goodwill or other intangible losses, regardless of whether this site had been advised of or could have foreseen the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with: (a) the use, inability to use or performance of any of the services of this site, or (b) any unauthorized access to or modification to any of your content or transmissions, or (c) any other matter relating to this site or any of the services.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Management of the event.
- We regret that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase, except in the case of a materially altered or cancelled performance / event. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you have ordered tickets and wish to swap performance dates, please contact email@example.com
- This ticket must not be sold or resold without the express permission from the Promoter of the event.
- Any complaints about a ticket holder’s ability to view the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event. Any complaints after the event will not warrant a refund.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the management. Please respect the performers.
- The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue unless caused by the negligence of the Promoter or the Venue Management.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited
- One ticket is valid for one admission only. Upon scanning the ticket will be marked as used. Any unused tickets are not eligible for a refund.
- WARNING: Some concerts & events may contain sound levels/effects which can cause injury to your hearing.
IT IS ILLEGAL TO SMOKE IN ANY VENUES.